Any reliable obfurscator for Python 2.5

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Apr 20 20:29:44 EDT 2008

"Roy Smith" <roy at panix.com> wrote in message
news:roy-E96A38.14493320042008 at 70-1-84-166.area1.spcsdns.net...
| Even if this were worded in a less rude manner,

I agree that Stula's response was rude.  But it also strikes me as rude for
people to whine about not getting free help hiding their code from the very
people that they want help from.  So I politely suggested that the OP pay
for secret help.

Such requests happen about once a month or so.  If all the code-hiders were
to have gotten together to openly share their obfuscation ideas and code, I
suspect there would have been something pretty good by now.  But in 10
years of my watching, this does not seem to have happened ;-)

tjr