Little novice program written in Python

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Apr 25 07:02:50 EDT 2008

Rogério Brito skrev:
> Hi, All.
>
> What I would like is to receive some criticism to my code to make it
> more Python'esque and, possibly, use the resources of the computer in a
> more efficient way (the algorithm implemented below is the Sieve of
> Eratosthenes):

I agree with the rest here. Your code generally looks fine.

But on another note, this type of code is not something you often see in
Python. It is very dense with regard to algorithm.

Most code is not like that so perhaps you should try something more
"usual" like sending email, fetching webpages etc. to get a feel for the
language.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/