Game design : Making computer play

v4vijayakumar vijayakumar.subburaj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:00:05 EDT 2008

On Apr 14, 12:35 pm, Richard Heathfield <r... at see.sig.invalid> wrote:
> v4vijayakumar said:
> > In computer based, two player, board games, how to make computer play?
>
> Write some code that works out what the computer player should do. If you
> want a better answer, ask a better question.

I am just implementing a game played in my village (Tamilnadu /
India), called "aadupuli" (goats and tigers). There are only 23
positions and 18 characters (15 goats and 3 tigers). Some of you might
be aware of this.

I can post initial version of the game (implemented using html/
javascript) in couple of hours here.

Welcome any help in making computer to play one of these player.