Pydev 1.3.15 Released

Aubrey Hutchison aubrey at rinao.com
Fri Apr 11 01:46:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have tried Pydev as used in Python(x,y).
I tend to like it but I miss a couple of things..

When viewing the code, Line numbers can be added for reference.
This is a very good thing BUT if line numbers are useful in the monitor
screen view they would of course be desirable in a hard copy.
 But I find the line numbers are not printed out.

To resolve this I must go back and use Pywin for printing out.

The other thing is ,often I want the output of a trial run to be sent to
hard copy.
I find that the console does not allow me to do this directly. Same thing
with the Wing IDE's

Again I must go to Pywin to get a hard copy for a trial run.

Interesting the more advance a product is the less useful in some areas.

Aubrey