troll poll

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:02:51 EDT 2008

On Apr 1, 11:15 pm, George Sakkis <george.sak... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, thanks to this thread I discovered the Google Groups KillFile, a
> firefox+greasemonkey killfile script (http://www.penney.org/
> ggkiller.html). Hope it works as advertised!

That is awesome, thank you so much for posting this. The usual
response to complaining about the lack of a killfile for Google Groups
has been "use a decent client", but as I'm constantly moving between
machines having a consistent app for usenet has more value to me.

I maintain castironpi is far more lucid than others give him credit
for, if you understand that the sole concept he is trying to
communicate is how damn "clever" he is. On the plus side, he does give
me a test target for this greasemonkey script :)

Cheers George!

- alex23