Python queue madness

nnp version5 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:24:11 EDT 2008

Hrm, it sounds likely that I am using something mutable and that is messing
things up. I'll look into it.

As for providing sample code to recreate the problem, I would find it
difficult I think to provide a simple example that accurately reflects what
is truly going on so there wouldn't be much point.

Cheers,
nnp

http://www.smashthestack.org
http://www.unprotectedhex.com