How to make this unpickling/sorting demo faster?

Steve Bergman sbergman27 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:40:49 EDT 2008

> THe above is applied slavishly by those who value machine time over
> peoples time. Do you want to work with them?

I understand where you are coming from.  But in writing the code
snippet I learned something about pickling/unpickling, which I knew
*about* but had never actually used before.  And also learned the
quick and easy way of DSU sorting, which got easier and faster in
2.4.  So, personally, I'm ahead on this one.  Otherwise, I agree that
arguing the matter in long flame threads is a waste of time.