How is GUI programming in Python?

Torsten Bronger bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Apr 12 14:57:44 EDT 2008

Hallöchen!

Michel Bouwmans writes:

> Gabriel Genellina wrote:
>
>> Michel Bouwmans <mfb.chikazuku at gmail.com> escribió:

>>> Unless you're a company with a risk of being checked for legal
>>> software etc., you can always ignore that allthough not very
>>> legal.
>>
>> I just ignore Qt itself.
>
> Then you're ignorant. What do you prefer than?

Well ... don't expect answers that you like when you suggest doing
something which is not allowed.

> [...]
> - WxPython is terribly unstable.

I can't confirm that.  When I chose wxPython after thorough
consideration one year ago, my impression was that reports of
instability were indeed frequent but rather old.  Apparently, the
situation had improved.  Does your experience rely on recent use?

Tschö,
Torsten.

                                      Jabber ID: bronger at jabber.org
               (See http://ime.webhop.org for further contact info.)