PROBLEMS WITH PYTHON IN SOME VARIABLE,FUNCTIONS,ETC.

subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:27:33 EDT 2008

Hi Steve,
comp.lang.python is supposed to be a serious group not anyone knowing
nothing and giving comment. Well, original code snippet I don't know
why an expert person like you fails to understand, I told it almost
can't you guess the next portion? Tough indeed, then. I've to take
permission from my organization if we can bring out this code in
public domain as we are working out an MT system that performs better
than Systran. And if it is a public domain I donot have security for
my code. Any one can copy.
But well if this group people are helping out of kindness, then I have
to think.
I thought if you know then only you can help. I am waiting for a
knowledgeable answer from a knowledgeable person. I think I can show a
person right direction only if I know it, that is not kindness but
power of my knowledge.
Let me solve it myself only, I will let you know how I solved them and
with many are quite innovative.
Like you can use index or re.search or in/not in instead of find....
Sad to have a response from a person like you I had just great hope,
and when python can be coded so fast.
Best Regards,
Subhabrata.