wxpython and IEHtmlWindow, Focus Problem.

Farsheed Ashouri rodmena.com at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:48:37 EDT 2008

Hi everyone. I create a little browser with wxpython and IEHtmlWindow.
But I have a little problem here.
When I press enter in the html page, The focus goes to another panel.
Why this happens?
I want to load a html page and it have textares  and user should able
to press enter inside html page.

This is the code for creating it:

#===================Code Begin ==========================
class PageOne(wx.Panel):
    def __init__(self, parent):
        wx.Panel.__init__(
            self, parent, -1,
            style=wx.TAB_TRAVERSAL|wx.CLIP_CHILDREN|
wx.NO_FULL_REPAINT_ON_RESIZE
        )

        self.sizer = wx.BoxSizer(wx.HORIZONTAL)
        import  wx.lib.iewin    as  iewin
        a  = iewin.IEHtmlWindow(self, -1 )
        #a.LoadUrl('file:///E:/Ducuments/EL%20Software%20Project/
mainSoft/xmlParser/HTML/learn/less2.html')
        self.sizer.Add(a, 3, wx.EXPAND,1)
        self.SetSizer(self.sizer)
        #self.Bind(wx.EVT_TEXT_ENTER , self.OnKeyPress, a)
        config.CurrentNotebook = a