Which event to use for out of focus window?

Marlin Rowley marlin_rowley at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:25:40 EDT 2008

I think I've found a bug in the wx Library.

I've created an event  : EVT_IDLE that does something when the event is triggered, however, if your mouse pointer is out-of-focus on the window, the EVT_IDLE doesn't get called.  It's only when the window is put into focus that the IDLE event is called.

I basically want the IDLE function to be called whether the window is in focus or not.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

-M