pop langs website ranking

Gerry Ford gerry at nowhere.ford
Tue Apr 22 23:02:52 EDT 2008

"Paul McGuire" <ptmcg at austin.rr.com> wrote in message
news:315e13cc-3d21-4f2f-8503-835ea79069e2 at x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 22, 4:41 pm, "xah... at gmail.com" <xah... at gmail.com> wrote:
> In February, i spent few hours researching the popularity of some
> computer language websites.

I seem to recall this exact same post from *last* February.

--->I remember it too.  Xah is quite the self-promoter.  Massive
cross-posters don't have anything to say for me.
--
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you
and you're going to burn in hell.  The other is that sex is the most

~~  Butch Hancock