I messed up my wxPython install (Eclipse Configuration Issue)

blaine frikker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:09:52 EDT 2008

On Apr 30, 1:14 pm, Mike Driscoll <kyoso... at gmail.com> wrote:
> blaine wrote:
> > The wxPython group is a bit stale compared to this group, so I'll give
> > it a shot :)
>
> What does that mean? The wxPython group is almost always very quick to
> respond with relevant answers.
>
> As to your question, I think Peter is correct. Your wx.py and wx.pyc
> files are masking the wx package.
>
> Mike

I didn't mean anything by it, I promise.  This group is just amazing -
there are always very active topics and I get responses in no time.
The wxPython group I noticed only has had recent discussions a few
times in the past month, and their subscribers aren't as high as the
Python group.

That worked.  You guys are awesome, thank you! I can't believe I named
that test script wx.py - duh.  Thank you for your help!
Blaine