Python-by-example - new online guide to Python Standard Library

AK andrei.avk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:33:03 EDT 2008

AK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I find that I learn easier when I go from specific examples to a more
> general explanation of function's utility and I made a reference guide
> that will eventually document all functions, classes and methods in
> Python's Standard Library. For now, I covered about 20 most important
> modules. I will be adding more modules and eventually I'll cover
> everything. Here's my progress so far, let me know if this is useful;
> I'll be glad to hear comments/suggestions/etc:
>
> http://www.lightbird.net/py-by-example/

I uploaded an updated site incorporating most of the suggestions I
received and fixing some errors along the way. I will be adding more
examples to modules that are already covered and will try to add more
modules during the following week. Thanks again to all who posted advice
and comments!

--
  -ak
   Tobu | http://www.lightbird.net/tobu/ | Freeform DB / Tagger / PIM