wxPython scrolling question.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Apr 8 11:31:21 EDT 2008

I just discovered Accelerator entries so my wx app is now able to exit
by typing Ctrl-Q.

Can someone please tell me what to use to cause a pane to scroll up and
down using the middle mouse scroll roller thingy? I looked and found
wxCURSOR_MIDDLE_BUTTON but I suspect that's only good for clicking with
the middle mouse button. I also found something called WXK_SCROLL, but how
do I tell which direction the scroll is going?

TIA

steveo at syslang.net