Can C.L.P.handle the load?

Paddy paddy3118 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:54:55 EDT 2008

On Apr 8, 7:51 pm, Berco Beute <cybe... at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's wonderful news for Python. It will definitely be a boost for
> Python's (and Django's) popularity. Python finally seems to be on
> every developers mind at the moment. Looks like it's showtime for
> Python!

I'm waiting for the rush of new users to c.l.p :-)
If it comes, then aren't regularly posted FAQ's newbie friendly?
Is their a good FAQ already around that we can regularly point newbies
to?

What else could we do to make c.l.p. of more use to the newbie whp may
also be new to usenet whilst keeping c.l.p a usefull place for all?

- Paddy.