question

Enrique Alvarez enrique_1984_00 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:36:02 EDT 2008

hi, I want to ask something about programming in python, I'm beginning, I download the souce code of an antispyware in python

I m talking about nixory: http://nixory.sourceforge.net/

this is a antyspyware only for mozilla firefox

and my question is: how could I implement more functions of this antispyware....well I want that the program could scan spywares in cookies of internet explorer too......

do have some idea of this???
how could I scan the dlls files in cookies IE......¿in python?  ??

what libraries do I must to use??

please help me friends........any suggest.........

Thanks in advance