python-doc

korean_dave davidreynon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:02:46 EDT 2008

Hi all. I am using this to try to document my python-coded apps.
http://effbot [DOT] org/zone/pythondoc [DOT] htm

i am using windows XP professional. I have put the install directory
of pythondoc.py in my path file. So i "cd" to the directory containing
the python scripts I wish to python-doc, typing in "python-doc.py
scriptname.py" and after about 1 second, i get nothing. No error, but
again, no indication that this process has been completed.

I have no idea where to look for html files. I checked all relevant
directories that might have it (the directory containing the
pythondoc.py script, etc.).

Please help... Maybe my syntax is incorrect?

Thanks,
-Dave