So you think PythonCard is old? Here's new wine in an old bottle.

Panyasan c.boulanger at qxtransformer.org
Tue Apr 29 11:28:30 EDT 2008

> Christian,
>
> It appears you're missing a file.  Where did you placed my program?  I
> see that there are two places being mentioned:
>
> > no resource file for /Users/bibliograph/Programme/PythonCard/tools/
> > layoutEditor/multipropertyEditor
>
> and
>
> > File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/PythonCard/tools/
> > layoutEditor/layoutEditor.py", line 556, in createDC

I unzipped the folder you uploaded and placed it in the PythonCard/
tools folder. I get the same error if I try to start the default
resourceEditor.py or layoutEditor.py scripts, so it does not seem to
have to do with your modifications.
When I copy multipropertyEditor.rsrc.py files from PythodCard/tools/
resourceEditor/modules folder to PythodCard/tools/resourceEditor/, it
will throw the error about a different file - might this be some kind
of PATH error?

C.