Java or C++?

王宁 nwang1981 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:54:30 EDT 2008

My idea, if you really love Python and never think about erasing it from
your mind, go for C (not C++). A script language plus C can solve every
problem you need to solve. Also Python works pretty fine with C.
If you want a better job, maybe Java. Not sure though.

If you want to educate yourself about Computer Science (including but not
solely programming), maybe List/Scheme/Haskell.

If you want to challenge yourself, seriously, go for C++.