Prototype OO

sam sam at mas.pl
Thu Apr 3 05:32:09 EDT 2008

Bruno Desthuilliers napisał(a):

> Ok, I'm going to be a bit harsh, but this time I'll assume it.

> Sam, you started this thread by asking about prototype vs class based

> minor syntactic points that, whether you like them or not (and

I think I will get back to this discussion after learning "descriptor protocol"
and maybe I will not talk about syntax then, and maybe it won't get off topic.

As you can see I'm novice in Python, but I can show python-experts some newbie
opinions. If somebody is an expert then he can't take a fresh look at his many
years work.

Anyway -- thank you for spending time and giving explanations.