Brand Watches Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1 Discount, Swiss, Fake

blog534 at watchesblog.cn blog534 at watchesblog.cn
Fri Apr 25 10:10:00 EDT 2008

Brand Watches Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1
Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1
Swiss watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low
price. There are more high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1 Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7566.html

Brand :  Seiko ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-Watches.html )

Model :  Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1

Description :
resistant. LumiBrite Hands & Markers. Curved Sapphire Crystal. Alarm
hands can indicate the time in a different time zone. Chronograph can
measure up to 60 minutes in 1/5 seconds. Alarm can be set on a 12-hour
basis with two small hands. Hour, minute and small second hands. White
dial. # SNA209 #.</p>

Sale Price :  $ 229.00

Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1 Details :

   <ul>
<li>Watches-Price Sales Rank: #61722 in Watches
</li>
<li>Brand: Seiko</li>
<li>Model: SNA209</li>
<li>Band material: stainless-steel</li>
<li>Case material: stainless-steel</li>
<li>Dial color: White</li>
<li>Movement type: Quartz</li>
<li>Water-resistant to 100 meters</li>
</ul>

Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1 is new brand
Swiss, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Seiko with
total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is
included with every Seiko Fake Series for secure, risk-free online
shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Seiko Men's Premier Alarm Chronograph Watch # SNA209P1.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sales at watches-brand.com.

The Same Fake Seiko Watches Series :

Seiko Men's Premier Automatic (Made in Japan) Watch # SPB003J1 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7567.html

Seiko Men's Premier Automatic (Made in Japan) Watch # SPB005J1 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7568.html

Seiko Men's Premier Automatic All Stainless-Steel Watch with a Black
Dial. Model: SPB001J :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7569.html

Seiko Men's Premier Chronograph Watch SDWG45 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7570.html

Seiko Men's Premier Chronograph Watch SDWG47 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7571.html

Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Auto Relay Watch with Blue Dial. Model:
SNG037 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7572.html

Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Direct Drive Quartz- Kinetic 100M Water
Resistant Watch # SRG001P1 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7573.html

Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Direct Drive Quartz- Kinetic 100M Water
Resistant Watch # SRG001P2 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7574.html

Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Black Dial Watch #
SNP005P1 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7575.html

Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Silver Dial with Seiko
Original Leather Strap Watch # SNP015P1 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Seiko-wristwatch-7576.html