Sphinx 0.2 released

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Apr 29 02:14:44 EDT 2008

Hi Georg,

Georg Brandl wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release 0.2 of Sphinx, the Python documentation
> generation tool. There were some intermediate smaller releases in the 0.1
> series, but for 0.2 there are quite a lot new features and fixes.
>
> What is it?
> ===========
>
> Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful
> documentation for Python projects (or other documents consisting of
> multiple reStructuredText source files).

I'm wondering, would there be any way to bridge to epydoc? It would be cool to
have the two integrated so that you could generate API docs and written docs
in one step, with the same look-and-feel.

(BTW: yes, I'm advocating not to implement another API documentation tool, but
to integrate with an existing one. I would think epydoc matches the
requirements quite well here).

Stefan