Tix.HList - Move Cursor

ivan mail.ilocke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:27:32 EDT 2008

Hello,

How do I move the keyboard cursor position in a Tix.HList?

I am using an HList with the right mouse button bound to pop up a
menu. If the right click is done on an unselected item, I change the
selection to that item. This works, however the keyboard cursor
position remains at the last item selected with arrow keys or left
click. How can I move this as well as the selection?

def onrightclick(event):
    rightselected=hlist1.nearest(event.y)
    if hlist1.selection_includes(rightselected) <> "0":
        callpopup(rightselected)
    else:
        hlist1.selection_clear()
        hlist1.selection_set(rightselected)