noobie question about mailman

lg elgeee at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:04:03 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm pretty new to usenet and totally new to python, so.. hopefully i
won't offend anyone with my naivete.  I work at a non-profit
organization where we use mailman for our email lists, and i've
inhereted the task of being list administrator from my
sadly-recently-and-unjustly-terminated coworker.

Anyway, I'd to know more about working with mailman from the command
line.  For example, I know it must not be toooo complex to have mailman
export a csv doc of all the members of a lis (instead of having to look
through members using the web interface for administrators).  Can
anyone point me in the direction of a forum, email list, or good
tutorial to get me started?  Any insight *mucly* appreciated!

Best,
Lauren