Python Success stories

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Tue Apr 22 06:34:48 EDT 2008

azrael schrieb:
> Hy guys,
> A friend of mine i a proud PERL developer which always keeps making
> jokes on python's cost.
>
> Please give me any arguments to cut him down about his commnets
> like :"keep programing i python. maybe, one day, you will be able to
> program in VisualBasic"
>
> This hurts. Please give me informations about realy famous
> aplications.

This isn't worth too much, but nontheless:

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

Klick on Perl & Python respectively to see who's going to need to use
something else some day.

But the real problem is not your friend - it's you. He hurts you because
you let him. Stop getting mad about that he teases you.

Diez