有中国人乎?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Apr 14 14:17:11 EDT 2008

Penny Y. wrote:
> Steve Holden 写道:
>
>> 但学会从未是立即, 和将需要一点时间。
>>

> What do you mean?
> If I understand you correctly, maybe it should be,
>
> 学习python不可一日而成,需要循序渐进.
>
> Am I right?

I have no idea. Babelfish (from which I obtained my reply as well as
whatever understanding I had of the original inquiry) translated my reply as

But the academic society never is immediately, with will need time

whereas yours becomes

Studies python not to be possible on first to become, needs to proceed
in an orderly way

Since what I entered in English was something like "Yes, Python has a
future. But it will take some study". Perhaps you can tell me whether
your translation gives the correect flavor. I'm pretty sure the
babelfish mangled my intent.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119