PROBLEMS WITH PYTHON IN SOME VARIABLE,FUNCTIONS,ETC.

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Wed Apr 9 10:16:14 EDT 2008

subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com wrote:

> I thought if you know then only you can help. I am waiting for a
> knowledgeable answer from a knowledgeable person. I think I can show a

ALL the answers you got here so far indicate that you did NOT give enough
details to actually answer the question. Moreover, you claim to observe
phenomena that simply are ridiculously and obviously wrong -

a1=1
a2=2
a3=a1+a2

will yield 3 under ALL circumstances.

Instead, you posted random snippets of non-working code that show the worst
in coding style claiming they don't work, without telling us WHAT is not
working.

And then you reply telling us about the greatness of Bangalore and your
product to come. Which is somewhat amusing that people who claim to produce
the greatest software being incapable of debugging it deems me as odd - to
say the least. Because they should be more experienced.

I suggest you read this:

At least two times.

And then come back and post self-contained examples of whatever behavior you
observe, and this community will be as helpful as it is. But we can't read
sense in anything you posted so far, despite the best efforts. So unless
that changes, you won't be helped here.

Diez