Prototype OO

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid
Wed Apr 2 09:32:15 EDT 2008

sam a écrit :
> Bruno Desthuilliers napisał(a):
>

>> Sam, seriously, why don't start with *learning* about Python's object
>> model ? Seriously ? Not that it's "perfect", not that you have to like it
>
> Ok -- thank you for your time and your strong opinions about current
> solutions.

Don't misunderstand me : I'm not saying that class-based is better (or
worse) than prototype, I'm not saying that Python is perfect, I'm not
saying that your points are not worth any consideration, I'm just saying
that, from your arguments, I have the very strong impression that you
don't know enough about Python's object model to understand it's
coherence and strength (and I've probably expressed it a rather harsh
way - please bear with me). If I'm wrong, please say so, pardon me and
we'll move ahead.

regards,
bruno