PROBLEMS WITH PYTHON IN SOME VARIABLE,FUNCTIONS,ETC.

subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 04:12:55 EDT 2008

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking time out to answer.
For (i) It is happening. On trial it ran so well that when on
demonstration I got questions from tester, I felt amazed.
For (ii) For answer no.2 I'll check str.find.
For (iii) Well I said you most of crawler's algorithm. It works like a
MS IE synchronizer, if not better. The URLs are taken in a file the
file is read the URL's taken and put into
urllib.urlopen("http://.....") as it crawls the result is stored in a
text file, from the text file the garbage is cleaned, the sublinks are
extracted, the result files are again cleaned and sublinks extracted
we carry on this till we reach an optimum. For n-gram calculaion of
sublinks I am using numpy and decimal and pattern search in a unique
combination, it has no prob but this IDLE is getting no response if I
port more than 10 sites. I am willing to put 100 to 1000 URLs at one
go. If you know anyone in Bangalore, India expert in python kindly
send him across I can show him the problem in my machine and Indian
Institute of Science(IISc-locally known as TATA INSTITUTE) is a
distinguished place.Any one should know it.
I am in no mood of doing a joke.
Best Regards,
Subhabrata Banerjee.