Explicit variable declaration

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:39:41 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!

It is my first message on this list, therefore I would like to say
hello to everyone. I am fourth year student of CS on the Univeristy of
Warsaw and recently I have become very interested in dynamically typed
languages, especially Python.

I would like to ask, whether there is any way of explicitly declaring
variables used in a function? While I am pretty sure, that there is no
such way in the language itself, I would like to know, whether there
are any third-party tools to do that. This would be very useful for me
during development, so I am looking for such a tool.

--
Filip Gruszczyński