Open source Web testing tool - cPAMIE 1.6b released

Gerry Paneda Gerry.Paneda at palm.com
Wed Apr 16 17:08:29 EDT 2008

Hi Rob,

I have been watching your videos in ShowMeDo and first of all thanks - I just started looking at Automation again and this got me started fairly easy.  I do have a question though.  2.0 does not seem to have getConfig and writeScript from the one I downloaded from sourceforge.  I went to the user group and applied as member but I haven't been approved yet so I can't download the file you mentioned on the thread in showmedo.

Can you help me out?

Thanks