Witty retorts (was: Python Success stories)

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 22 10:02:47 EDT 2008

Carl Banks <pavlovevidence at gmail.com> writes:

> Let me tell you a little story to let you know how you should act in
> situations like this. Some of you might have heard it before.
> Apologies if it's a bit long.

I don't know if I've heard it before; it's rather unmemorable.

What lesson is it intended to teach, other than that "Fuck you" is
somehow a "retort"? I can't see that improving too many situations.

--
 \       "Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have |
  `\         to murder a loved one because they're the devil."  -- Emo |