First Python project - comments welcome!

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Mon Apr 7 04:03:35 EDT 2008

I have started, and made some progress (OK it works, but needs some
love) on my first real Python application.

http://cvs2.uwc.ac.za/trac/python_tools/browser/podder

I would love some feedback on what I have done. In total this has taken
me 5 nights to do (I am working on it at night as PHP, not Python, is my
day job), so it can probably do with *lots* of improvement. All code is
GPL.

If anyone on this list is willing/able, please do give me a few
pointers, even if it is "This is total crap - RTFM and come back when
you are ready" I would really appreciate it!

Many thanks, and thank you to this community for helping me through the
initial bumps of getting into Python - a great dev tool IMHO!

--Paul