Python Audio PAN (left or right) and channels

ilgufoeiltucano at gmail.com ilgufoeiltucano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:04:25 EDT 2008

Hi folks...

I don't know if there are other modules that let me do whatever I want
with
mp3s or only PyGame do that...

I need to play mp3 files on different channels and listen Channel 0 on
the
left earphone and Channel 1 on the right...

I know how to play mp3 files with pygame... I also know that pygame do
what
I need to do only with wave and not with mp3...

Can someone suggest to me something ? :D

How can I play mp3 files in different channel and pan the output?
There are other py-modules that let me do this?

thanks to everyone...
Mark