Python Success stories

Jérémy Wagner jeremy.wagner at laposte.net
Tue Apr 22 12:50:54 EDT 2008

Sure. Python is more readable than Perl, though I have found Python
to have a weird behavior regarding this little issue :

How can you explain that Python doesn't support the ++ opeator,
whereas at the same time it does support the += operator ???

No python developer I know has been able to answer that.