Is massive spam coming from me on python lists?

Brian Vanderburg II BrianVanderburg2 at aim.com
Mon Apr 21 02:01:42 EDT 2008

I've recently gotten more than too many spam messages and all say
Sender: python-list-bounces+my=email.address at python.org.  I'm wondering
if my mail list registration is now being used to spam myself and
others.  If so, sorry, but I'm not the one sending messages if other are
getting them even though Sender seems to include my address (I'm not
sure about mail headers so I don't know how From: is different than
Sender:)  Anyway, it seems to be a bunch of spam emails about cracks and
stuff.

Brian Vanderburg II