HTTPS request

ashish q16941 at motorola.com
Tue Sep 4 02:01:12 EDT 2007

Hi ,

I want to send HTTPs put request to the server .Can any one help me how
to do that .

I am using this code

import httplib
from group import *

class HTTPS:

        def __init__(self,ip,port=443):

                self.ip=ip
                self.port=port

                self.conn = httplib.HTTPSConnection(str(self.ip))

        def send_request(self,method,uri,data=None,headers=None):

                self.conn.request(method,uri,data,headers)

 if __name__=="__main__"

http_obj=HTTPS('10.51.26.203')
headers={"Content-type": "application/auth-policy+xml","Accept":
"text/plain"}
data="some xml doc"
http_obj.send_request('PUT',uri,data,headers=headers)

But it dumps core where ever i run this.Please tell me where i am going
wrong.

Regards
Ashish