Is the wxPython list down?

Frank Millman frank at chagford.com
Wed Sep 12 09:28:01 EDT 2007

On Sep 12, 3:10 pm, kyoso... at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if the wxPython mailing list is having issues? I
> subscribe to it and haven't seen anything come through since
> 09/06/2007. I went to ActiveState's archives and the last message
> there is from the 7th (http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/
> Threaded/wxPython-users).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

This is from the wxPython home page -

"(8-Sept-2007) Yes, the mail lists are down. There were multiple disk
failures in RAID5 array of the machine that hosts the mail lists. The
hardware has been replaced and data is being restored from tape
backups."

I noticed that cvs seems to be down as well - maybe it was on the same
server.

Frank