Car-ac-systems

Hunter Gratzner a24900 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:13:37 EDT 2007

[top posting fixed]

> "Lew" <l... at lewscanon.com> wrote in message
>
> news:YaadnYyTWsmTAnvbnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d at comcast.com...
> > I'm starting to see "blogspot" as a synonym for "spam".

On Sep 11, 4:33 pm, "John Timney \(MVP\)"
<x_j... at timney.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> Thats all it is.  It may have been a usefully intended resource once, but
> they have no controls whatsoever.  Its time someone closed it down.

Blogspot, aka blogger getting closed down is very unlikely. It is a
Google company. And just as Google doesn't care about Usenet spam
originating via Google Groups, Google also doesn't care about spammers
on Blogspot/Blogger. All they care about is making AdSense money.