strange behavious of the logging module?

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Mon Sep 24 10:10:43 EDT 2007

Thanks Peter and Gabriel,

I see, so I should provide the application with an additional handler for
the file in order to gain maximum independence of the two handlers (console
& file stream).

>> Also, adding %(funcName)-8s to the formatter in basigConfig does not work
>> for me: instead of the functions name the level in lower case gets
>> inserted
>> into the logfile.
>
> Looks like a bug...

Well, the documentation -- as far as I understand it ;-) -- says the
behaviour should be different, you two basically agree ... think I should
file a report.

Thanks,
Christian