Creating Table using Tkinter

Ankit ankitanand1986 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:42:15 EDT 2007

Hi guys i need to make a table to store a certain data using
Tkinter..I have searched on the group but i have not been able to find
a solution that would work for me..The thing is that i want my table
to be scrollable both horizontally and vertically and i also want to
transmit the data from the table serially to a microcontroller so i
also need to make sure that i am able to read all the data
individually..I am writing my code on Windows..my table is dynamic
that is the number of columns are fixed but the number of rows can
vary that would depend on the user..Initially i ask him about the
number of rows...Waiting for your replies..

Regards
Ankit Anand