http://www.agloco.com/r/BBFR2592

kasim kasimmominov at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:13:54 EDT 2007

http://kgsm.websitesiekle.com/
Thanks

1.	Hi everyone,
For all of you that are asking for caculations for how much pay, just
consider this.
There is truly no way anyone can calculate with all variables. The pay
is dependent upon the advertisers paying agloco, the search engines
paying agloco, the merchants paying agloco the commissions on the
sales to agloco members, and any other sources of income. This money
all goes into a pool, of which agloco management gets 10% and the rest
is divided among the owners/members. There you have it. income is
variable, percentages for management and the owners ia fixed.
membership is variable. These variable parts will change by the
minute. No reasonable mathmatician will attempt to arrive at
meaningful calculations with two massive variables and one fixed
quantity. All the mathmatician can do at this point is offer
statistical possibilities. In the short view, every person you sponsor
now cuts down on the value of the cash pool individually. In the
longer term, more members means agloco can charge more for the ads and
make the cash pool larger. As far as clicking the ads, That will
create cash pool money when the few make purchases and the merchant
pays agloco the commission on the sale. In at least some cases, the
member will immediately benefit from any discounts that are given to
the agloco membership. Regards searches, I do not know what deal
agloco has with google or the other search engines at this time, but I
do know that as the membership goes up, so does the price google and
the others will pay agloco for each search performed. Google currently
pays aol 10 cents per search performed. Best I can tell you is the per
hour pay will fall into a range somewhere between .00001 cents and
1,000.00 dollars per hour.( both top and bottom values estimated with
the fact that everyone is so desparate for promises that poor Brian
cannot say anything without it being considered a set in concrete
promise.) I intentionally used extremes. Try to keep your shirt on and
wait and see what materializes.