Just bought Python in a Nutshell

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Sep 14 01:48:41 EDT 2007

Lamonte Harris wrote:
> http://www.powells.com/biblio/63-9780596001889-7  Used, has anyone read
> this book.  Any additional information that you like,dislike about this
> book? [I like having real books and stead of ebooks because its better
> on the eyes.]  Should be her 2morrow Afternoon :), few hours before I
> get home great deal :D.

You have just purchased the most comprehensive language reference and
instructional manual currently available, written by an acknowledged
expert whose pedantry ensures an excruciating level of correctness in
the text. It's a well-written book, and contains enough information that
almost every Python programmer will find it a useful addition to his or
her bookshelf.

You will enjoy it whether you choose to read from the beginning or just
dip in.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119