I want py2exe not to create library.zip

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Sep 13 11:35:27 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-13, Laszlo Nagy <gandalf at designaproduct.biz> wrote:

>>> I want py2exe not to create library.zip.
>>>

>> setup (
>>        [...]
>>        options = {"py2exe": {"skip_archive":1}}
>>       )
>
> Cool! Just what I needed. Where it is documented? Ah, in the source. :-)

That's pretty much it. :)

I found on WorkingWithVariousPackagesAndModules Wiki page a
reference to a command-line option --skip-archive.  Then
googling for "py2exe skip archive" found an example similar to
the above.  I haven't ever found any documentation for the
py2exe options.  The documentation for the some of general
setup options tends to be a bit vague as well.

I've added a few things to the py2exe Wiki pages, but somebody
needs to start a page that just describes each of the py2exe
options and what problem they're intended to solve...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Let's all show human
                                  at               CONCERN for REVERAND MOON's