Python Problem

Wiseman mickey at disney.com
Wed Sep 12 16:31:23 EDT 2007

Marc,

Thank you.

I followed the instructions in given at pyenchant.sourceforge.net  and
got the application to work.

((;-))
Meir

PS: My challenge now is to port the application to Redhat.
I already know that Redhat is missing the pyenchant package - I hope
the same installation process will solve the problem. It also missing
"threading" and this will be the story for another day.

I'll appreciate any hint from anyone who've already solved such a
problem