Support for Vim (was: vim - what's a smarttab?)

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 25 00:41:55 EDT 2007

7stud <bbxx789_05ss at yahoo.com> writes:

> Thanks!  I spent an hour hunting around on google with no
> success. :(
>
> Another question if you don't mind

Rather than have comp.lang.python turn into a support forum for
questions about specific editors, I'll point you to the Vim site:

    <URL:http://www.vim.org/>

which has many resources for assistance:

    <URL:http://www.vim.org/community.php>

--
 \         "True greatness is measured by how much freedom you give to |
  `\      others, not by how much you can coerce others to do what you |