Python 3.0 migration plans?

TheFlyingDutchman zzbbaadd at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 15:29:14 EDT 2007

> Or bind resources of these pocket protectors that otherwise would lead to
> answers for people that do seek enlightment...

I don't think it would be correct to characterize my posts as not
seeking enlightenment. I do also happen to voice my opinion which
seems appropriate since this can be characterized as a discussion
group. It theoretically is possible for a discussion group to tolerate
opinions that diverge from the majority.

One issue I have with this group and that I encountered many years ago
in the Perl group is that there is no separate group
comp.lang.python.beginner where you can ask questions without getting
hit with RTFM! and the like.