is it possible to use different font within one wxpython static text widget?

hyena as at hut.at
Wed Sep 12 11:26:37 EDT 2007

problem is as title, bear me if this too silly or too naive.

I use wx.statictext widget to show some information in GUI, there are some
numbers in the text to be emphasized in bigger other color. For example, in
sentence "the travel speed of this car is 40 km /hour", I would like "40" to
be bigger and in red color. I know I can use several statictext to get this
effect. But i am quite relucktant to do so since I am quite unfamiliar with
manageing the layout of widgets.

Is there a convinient way to have this done? Thanks for any .input