Tutorial or Example (or Tutorial) of Using Canvas to Produce a Plot

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Wed Sep 19 09:23:08 EDT 2007

I'm just trying to get some feel for how canvas works. I'm about to modify a
program I use for meteor work. It uses canvas to display images, and I plan
to draw on the image. For example, I plan to draw compass headings on a
circle every 30 degrees. Just warming up to the task.

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                        Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>